In this class you'll learn how to:
- Mark pieced blocks for easier machine quilting.
- Apply machine-quilting techniques to the Ohio Star block.
- Machine quilt straight-line designs that are not stitch-in-the-ditch.
- Quilt a crosshatch plaid design.
- Quilt within the natural geometry, or pieced patches within each block.
- Free-motion quilt a simple feather wreath.
- Create an illusion of a quilt block with machine quilting in a contrasting thread.
- Free-motion quilt allover motifs including sand dunes, leaves and swirls.
- Free-motion quilt a swirly flower motif for an art-quilt look.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.