Join crochet expert Sarah Zimmerman as she takes you step by step though the process of crocheting the skirt, bodice and straps and then joining them together—it couldn't be easier! The cute hair bow for Christmas and springy flower hair clip for Easter put the finishing touch on these darling outfits.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Turn one dress pattern into two holiday dresses that look completely different.
- Crochet a pretty V-stitch pattern on the skirt.
- Create girly gathers at the top of the skirt.
- Make back buttonholes for colored ribbon lacing.
- Sew the pieces together with easy seams.
- Add adorable rickrack "icing" trim.
- Crochet a sweet hair bow for the Christmas dress.
- Adorn the Easter version with sweet, pastel-colored flowers.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.