- Choose basket fabrics for just the right occasion.
- Make weaving strips from fabric and fusible foam.
- Use a simple turning tool.
- Cut strips on a diagonal to make the sides of the basket.
- Line the strips up for easy weaving.
- Weave strips on a diagonal.
- Create and sew a sturdy, custom-fit basket bottom.
- And make great handles that can be used on other projects.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.