- Comfortably hold the yarn and needles in your hands.
- Work the long-tail cast-on and Norwegian cast-on.
- Cast-on using regular needles, double-point needles and a circular needle.
- See how the Norwegian cast-on creates a sturdy but stretchy edge great for edges on socks and hat.
- Knit, purl and create attractive texture by working rib stitch, moss stitch and seed stitch.
- Work a stretchy 2 x 2 rib and a smoother 1 x 1 rib.
- Increase and decrease.
- Pick up stitches and bind off.
- Create a very even, smooth seam ideal for joining two pieces together with the 3-needle bind-off.
- Work a simple cable design.
- Work easy stranded knitting with a Fair Isle swatch.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.