In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose beautiful batik or other fabrics to make the gorgeous Flipped-Out Bag.
- Use double-sided fusible foam batting to add strength and shape to your bag.
- Quilt the body of the bag in the ditch and with straight lines to add sturdiness and a decorative look.
- Finish the inside and the outside of the bag at the same time by using a variation of the stitch-and-flip technique.
- Add inner and outer lined pockets in one easy step.
- Attach magnetic closures to secure the pockets.
- Turn long, skinny fabric tubes inside out with one handy tool.
- Make sturdy handles reinforced with plumbing tubing that can be used on any bag.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.