- Use panels with single and multiple motifs.
- Cut-apart multiple motif panels
- Know the difference between printed size and usable size
- Straighten and trim panels
- Plan your project and graph the layout
- Add a float border to standardize the size of your quilt
- Add one or two borders to a panel to make an easy project
- Create a simple pieced border.
- Make quilts from a panel you cut apart into different motifs
- Sew panels with very narrow seam allowances
- Piece panel quilts with sashing and borders
- Beautifully finish your quilts with quilting, binding, labels and hanging sleeves.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.