Wintry Welcome Wreath
Meet The Expert
Susan Wagner is the Special Projects Director for the Country Sampler brand of Annie's Publishing and the editor of various special decorating publications produced by Country Sampler . Susan has been involved in home decorating and publishing for the past 20 years and has seen various styles and trends shape the decorating world. She works with designers and decorating... Full bio »
View other episodes by Susan Wagner »
In this Creative Living episode, you'll learn how to:
- Create the Wintry Welcome Wreath from start to finish.
- Stiffen knitted mittens to hold their shape.
- Add a personal touch with an initial, natural elements and ribbon.
- Craft a custom welcome message for the banner.
- Large size wooden embroidery hoop
- Pair of knitted mittens
- Variety of fresh or faux greens and berries
- Wooden letter
- Thin ribbon to match edge of hoop
- Thick wired ribbon for bow
- Fabric stiffener (optional)
- Black paint and brush
- Large bowl
- Plastic cups
- Black marker