Meet The Expert
To learn how to crochet this lacy, summertime afghan, join crochet expert Rohn Strong in this Learn, Make, Create! episode. He'll uncover tips for crocheting a tighter gauge in this moderately challenging afghan pattern.
In this video episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet post stitches and V-stitches.
- Follow a long pattern repeat.
- Crochet the Spring Tulips Throw Afghan.
- DK light (DK) weight nylon/ acrylic yarn (13/4 oz/ 178 yds/50g per ball): 22 balls yellow
- Size F/5/3.75mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle