Bright Blocks Pot Holders
Meet The Expert
Join quilting expert Nancy McNally in this episode of Learn, Make, Create! to learn how to join strips of vibrant fabrics into three unusual and attractive Bright Blocks Pot Holders that are quick and easy to make. This pattern, designed by Chris Malone, is an excellent scrap quilting project, too!
In this Learn, Make, Create! video episode, you'll learn how to:
- Join a strip of fabrics between two triangles.
- Trim the block.
- Enhance the pot holders with straight-line machine quilting.
- Attach a hanging loop to pot holder.
- Make the Bright Blocks Pot Holders set.
- Scraps assorted bright-color solids, tonals and prints
- 1/3 yard dark gray tonal
- 1/3 yard black-with-multicolored dots
- 3 (8") backing squares
- 3 (8") cotton batting squares
- 3 (8") needlepunch insulated batting squares
- Basic sewing tools and supplies