Logjam Table Topper
Meet The Expert
To learn how to quilt the Logjam Table Topper with just four blocks, join quilting expert Nancy McNally in this Learn, Make, Create! episode.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Piece classic log cabin blocks.
- Work with light and dark fabric placement.
- Make flange.
- Quilt the Logjam Table Topper.
- 1/8 yard each of 2 each gray, brown and black batiks*
- 1/4 yard light brown batik*
- 1/2 yard black solid*
- 5/8 yard cream solid*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies