The Bookcase Quiltalong: Part 6
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates tips to replicate the items on that shelf with your own unique style and theme. Watch this episode to see why auditioning pieces before you fuse can be enlightening.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Arrange and fuse books to shelf number two.
- Create the effect of books leaning.
- Select and fussy-cut fabric design for jar.
- Small pieces 28 novelty prints, including black solid (black solid, terra cotta tonal, dark green batik, medium green tonal, light green tonal, black metallic oriental print, dark red tonal, gold tonal, orange leaf print, blue tonal, black metallic print, rust tonal, black-with-white dot, dark red solid, red plaid, black-and-white check, red metallic floral print, rust print, black swirl tonal, black background metallic fruit print, black and small white dot, green swirl tonal, dark brown tonal, white tonal, black-and-white stripe, medium scale floral print, black floral print and gold dot used to make sample)
- 1 yard gray dot
- 1 yard white tonal
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Fusible web with paper release
- Template material
- Gold embroidery floss
- Fine point permanent marking pen
- Basic sewing tools and supplies