Coatigan of Many Colors: Part 4
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Crochet Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates the 25-row hood portion with seaming, and how to stitch the edging.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Work in opposite edges of foundation.
- Crochet and seam the hood.
- Stitch the edging of the Coatigan of Many Colors.
- Red Heart Unforgettable medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/270 yds/100g per ball): 6 [6, 7, 8, 9] balls #3977 sunrise
- Size M/N/13/9mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- 4 locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle