Dannie's Felted Purse: Part 1
Meet The Expert
In this Crochet Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to crochet this stylish purse and prepare it for felting. In part 2, he will discuss how to do the felting technique.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Work with two strands held at once.
- Work in opposite sides of chain.
- Crochet the purse to prepare it for felting.
- Lion Brand Fishermen's Wool medium (worsted) weight wool yarn (8 oz/465 yds/227g per skein): 1 skein each #126 nature's brown (A), #123 oatmeal (B), #098 natural (C)
- Size K/101/2/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- 1/4-inch gold beads: 3
- 1-inch teardrop beads: 3
- Straight pins
- Hook-and-eye closures: 3