Holiday Tree Skirt & Stocking: Part 2
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to finish the holiday tree skirt and crochet the stocking.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
- Assemble the tree skirt panels.
- Trim the tree skirt with an edging and snowflakes.
- Crochet the matching stocking.
- Seam stocking pieces together for durability.
Tree Skirt: 48 inches in diameter
Stocking: 18 inches long
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/ 364 yds/198g per skein): 2 skeins each #376 burgundy, #311 white and #368 paddy green
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle