Unicorn Lovey With Matching Rattle
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori explores how to crochet a sweet blanket and rattle with the popular unicorn theme.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet in continuous rounds.
- Add simple embroidery and features.
- Crochet the sweet Unicorn Lovey With Matching Rattle pattern.
Lovey: 14 inches square
- Caron Simply Soft medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (6 oz/315 yds/170g per skein): 3 1/2 oz #9780 robin's egg 1 1/2 oz each #9754 persimmon and #9782 gold
- Caron Simply Soft Brites medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (6 oz/315 yds/ 170g per skein): 3 1/2 oz #9608 blue mint
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Polyester fiberfill
- 1 1/2-inch jingle bell
- Black embroidery floss: 1 hank
- Embroidery needle