Into the Jungle: Grass Part 2
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Crochet Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori walks through the steps to crochet loops that look like grass so you can continue your 3-D jungle adventure.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Work the pattern to create a base for the grass.
- Crochet the loop stitch.
- Complete part 2 of the Into the Jungle crochetalong.
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/ 364 yds/ 198g per skein): 8 oz #406 medium thyme 6 oz #334 buff 4 oz #360 café latte 1 oz each #365 coffee and #312 black
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- 12-inch-tall plastic foam cone
Special thanks to our sponsors!