Gift Card Snow Globe
Meet The Expert
Shannon Acheson is the writer, photographer and designer behind the popular home decor blog Home Made Lovely . Through Home Made Lovely, she has realized her dream of decorating her home for a living, as well as creating all day long! Shannon's favorite things to create are budget-friendly decor pieces that look more expensive than they are. Full bio »
View other episodes by Shannon Acheson »
In this Creative Living episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, owner and blogger of Home Made Lovely Shannon Acheson presents the simple steps to make a charming snow globe gift card holder from easy-to-find materials.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Add an unexpected touch to a gift card present.
- Mimic the look of a snow globe.
- Craft a Gift Card Snow Globe.
- Gift cards
- Wide mouth jars (large enough for your gift cards to fit into)
- Fake snow
- Bottle brush trees
- Small winter figures
- Glue gun
- Glue gun sticks
- Ribbons, jingle bells, gift tags or other embellishments
- White nail polish (optional)