Peaceful Journey Quiltalong: Part 1
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy Scott leads the way to begin part one of this Peaceful Journey quiltalong.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Make accurate half-square triangles.
- Square up each unit.
- Assemble the Star Block.
- Complete Part 1 of the Peaceful Journey quilt
Block Size: 16" x 16" finished
Number of Blocks: 9
- 1 yard cream tonal*
- 1 yard black/brown mottled*
- 1 1/8 yards cream/gray mottled*
- 1 1/4 yards gray/brown/cream mottled*
- 2 yards black tonal*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner