Into the Jungle: Elephant Part 7
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Crochet Skill Builders episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori briefly reviews the basic techniques to work in the round, then demonstrates how to form the distinctive elephant features.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet distinguishing features to form an elephant toy.
- Layer inner and outer ears.
- Embroider simple eyes from yarn.
- Complete the Elephant ring toy for Into the Jungle.
Elephant: 9-inch Body, 14 inches long
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/ 364 yds/198g per skein): 4 oz each #400 gray heather 1 oz #341 light gray 4 yds #312 black
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
Special thanks to our sponsors!