Into the Jungle: Tiger Part 9
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Crochet Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori transforms the basic body ring into a recognizable tiger with surface crochet stripes.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the body ring.
- Embroider facial features.
- Create tiger stripes with surface crochet stitches.
- Complete the Tiger toy for Into the Jungle.
Tiger: 8-inch-diameter body, 10 inches long, excluding Tail
Monkey: 7-inch-diameter body, 8 inches long, excluding Tail
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/364 yds/198g per skein): 4 oz each #254 pumpkin and #336 warm brown 1 oz #312 black 12 yds #334 buff
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
Special thanks to our sponsors!