Cushy Corrugated Rug
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates the unique process to crochet and weave a textual, multicolored rug.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Make your beginning chain manageable.
- Weave strands through spaces.
- Complete the Cushy Corrugated Rug.
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/364 yds/198g per skein): 1 skein each #334 buff, #360 cafe latte, #380 Windsor blue, #406 medium thyme, #631 light sage and #656 real teal
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle