Winding Path Scarf
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates the keys to successfully crochet this fascinating stitch pattern in the Winding Path Scarf.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work and mark a horizontal treble stitch.
- Crochet double crochet combination stitch.
- Track right and wrong sides of work to complete the Winding Path Scarf.
- Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop light (DK) weight cotton/bamboo yarn (3 1/2 oz/ 292 yds/100g per ball): 2 balls #114 super pink
- Size D/3/3.25mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle