Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to crochet the mandala and accent it with feathers, beads and fringe.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet over a ring.
- Use unique embellishments for a dramatic touch.
- Create the striking Serenity Mandala for your home.
- Kristin Omdahl Be So Tender Yarn medium (worsted) weight organic cotton yarn (3 1/2 oz/140 yds/100g per ball): 2 balls cloud
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
- Wide-eye, collapsible beading needle
- 12-inch macrame ring
- 10mm tiger eye ebony wooden beads: 5