Light as Air Wrap
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates how to create the parts and connect them together to form the simply gorgeous Light as Air Wrap.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work the pattern stitch.
- Flip and work from the starting chain.
- Count across to join front panels and sleeves.
- Crochet the Light as Air Wrap
Bust: 44 inches (small) [47 inches (medium); 52 inches (large); 55 inches (X-large); 58 inches (2X-large)]
- Berroco Remix Light light (DK) weight nylon/cotton/acrylic/silk/ linen yarn (3 1/2 oz/432 yds/100g per ball): 4 [4, 4, 5, 5] balls #6901 birch
- Size G/6/4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle