Dresden Flower Baskets Table Runner Part 3
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates how to create the flower appliques and then choose to secure the flowers and leaves to the runner by hand or by machine stitching. What an inspiring final reveal!
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Create 3-dimensional flower appliques.
- Center and fuse flower centers in place.
- Lay out and secure the applique pieces onto the table runner.
Runner Size: 48" x 15"
- 80 (3 1/2") A squares assorted white and gray tonals
- Scraps 2 green and 5 coral tonals
- Scrap white solid
- 6 assorted aqua tonals and prints at least 6" square
- 1 fat eighth aqua tonal check
- 3/8 yard coordinating print
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Scraps low-loft batting
- Template material
- 1/2 yard 17"-wide fusible web
- Basic sewing tools and supplies