Waterfall Crochet 3-Color Throw Part 1
Meet The Expert
Lena Skvagerson is lead designer for Annie's exclusive pattern collection, Annie's Signature Designs. Lena is also producer and one of the hosts of Annie's popular TV show Knit and Crochet Now! Lena was born and raised in Sweden. She learned to crochet and knit at age 5, made her first sweater by the time she turned 15, and created her first knitwear collection at age 17!... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lena Skvagerson »
In this Crochet Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lena Skvagerson identifies specific stitches on a full-size afghan. She then also demonstrates how to work the set-up rows for waterfall crochet.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Determine the number of chains needed by using the multiple.
- Use three different colors without mid-row changes or carrying along strands.
- Begin the Waterfall Crochet 3-Color Throw designed by Joanne Gonzales.
- King Cole Big Value Chunky bulky (chunky) weight premium acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/167 yds/100g per skein): 4 skeins each #546 caramel, #1973
- carnation and #3280 biscuit
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge