Little Lamb Baby Blanket
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates each step to make this quick and easy baby blanket.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the blanket with a variation of the moss stitch.
- Work a delicate two-round shell border.
- Stitch and attach a sweet lamb applique.
- Premier Everyday Soft Worsted medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (4 oz/203 yds/113g per skein): 3 skeins #100-23 mist 1 skein each #100-06 baby pink, #100-01 snow white and #100-12 black
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle