Quilting With Minky Part 2
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to prepare the backing and sew smooth seams with this soft and stretchy fabric.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Minimize puckering when you join minky fabrics together.
- Press minky fabrics without heat.
- Leverage tips and practice to make this Cuddle & Snuggle quilt.
- 1 yard 60"-wide light blue plush*
- 1 (10" x 40") strip from each of 9 assorted print and solid plush*
- Flannel backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Black Sharpie pen
- Spray adhesive
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner