In this Crochet Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert and designer Marly Bird demonstrates how to work the herringbone stitch.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the two row repeat.
- Weave in ends so that it's easy to seam blocks together.
- Crochet the Herringbone Block.
- Red Heart Chic Sheep by Marly Bird medium (worsted) weight merino wool yarn (3 1/2 oz /186 yds/100g per skein): 7 skeins #5640 platinum (A), 5 skeins #5641 sterling (B), 5 skeins #5311 lace (C), 3 skeins #5312 stiletto (D)
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
Block: 12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Throw: 38 inches wide x 50 inches long
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.