Decorative Crochet Bowls
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates how to form a slip ring and work a lacy bowl pattern in cotton crochet thread.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the V-stitch.
- Work decorative picot stitches.
- Block the bowl for beautiful shaping.
Small Bowl: 2 3/4 inches tall x 4 1/2 inches in diameter
Large Bowl: 3 inches tall x 7 inches in diameter
- Lizbeth size 10 cotton crochet thread (122 yds per ball): 1 ball #601 white
- Lizbeth size 3 cotton crochet thread (120 yds per ball): 1 ball #601 white
- Sizes 7/1.65mm and 1/2.75mm steel hooks or sizes needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle