Stella Rose Tee
Meet The Expert
Lena Skvagerson is lead designer for Annie's exclusive pattern collection, Annie's Signature Designs. Lena is also producer and one of the hosts of Annie's popular TV show Knit and Crochet Now! Lena was born and raised in Sweden. She learned to crochet and knit at age 5, made her first sweater by the time she turned 15, and created her first knitwear collection at age 17!... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lena Skvagerson »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert and designer Lena Skvagerson demonstrates how to crochet this beautiful sweater featuring generous cuffs and a subtle overall stitch pattern that emphasizes the unique sleeves. Lena has designed this garment with 6 inches of positive ease which makes this tee as comfortable as it is attractive.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work the overall, distinct stitch pattern.
- Crochet sleeves with peekaboo openings.
- Complete the gorgeous Stella Rose Tee.
Chest: 38 [42, 46, 50, 54] inches
Hem Circumference: 46 [50, 54, 58, 62] inches
Length: 24 [25, 26, 27, 28] inches
- Lion Brand ZZ Twist medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/246 yds/100g per ball): 4 [5, 6, 6, 7] balls #103 coral
- Size K/101/2/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle