Sweet Citrus Infinity Scarf
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how three basic stitches--ch, sc and dc--are all you need to crochet this attractive infinity scarf accented with long fringe.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Decide which fiber of yarn to use.
- Crochet a lacy stitch pattern for the scarf.
- Stitch two decorative dc accent panels.
- Work a seamless join to create the infinity effect.
- Finish off the scarf with elegant fringe.
- Berroco Weekend medium (worsted) weight acrylic/cotton yarn (3 1/2 oz/205 yds/100g per hank): 2 hanks #5959 dahlia
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch marker