Colorful Medallion Quilt: Part 4
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert and designer Tiffany Hayes demonstrates how to cut tall triangle units and snowball units using two different methods.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Use templates provided in the pattern to cut tall triangle units.
- Use the Goddess Ruler Tool to cut tall triangle units.
- Cut and piece the snowball units.
Quilt Size: 93" x 93"
- 2 coordinating 1/2-yard bundles each of 8 fabrics in a desired range of colors (16 total) to make up the color wheel*
- 1 1/4 yards cream *
- 1 1/2 yards black *
- 1 3/4 yards dark gray *
- Backing to size*
- Batting to size*
- Template material or The Goddess Tool* (optional)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Experienced