Bear Paw Hugs Table Topper
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to make this unique block and add the applique. You'll learn about batik fabrics as Linda discusses the characteristics and shares how batiks are made.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Piece the bear claw block.
- Applique simple heart shapes.
- Use batiks to your advantage.
- How to make HSTs with ease.
Topper Size: 26" x 26"
Block Size: 6" x 6" finished
Number of Blocks: 4
- 1 fat quarter medium blue batik
- 1 fat quarter light blue batik
- 5/8 yard white solid
- 5/8 yard dark blue batik
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- 1/4 yard 17"-wide fusible web*
- Template material
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Confident Beginner