Sun Flare Table Set
Meet The Expert
Lena Skvagerson is lead designer for Annie's exclusive pattern collection, Annie's Signature Designs. Lena is also producer and one of the hosts of Annie's popular TV show Knit and Crochet Now! Lena was born and raised in Sweden. She learned to crochet and knit at age 5, made her first sweater by the time she turned 15, and created her first knitwear collection at age 17!... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lena Skvagerson »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lena Skvagerson demonstrates how to make the place mats, coasters and basket using DK-weight cotton yarn.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work in continuous rounds from the center out.
- Use a stitch marker to keep track of where you are in the pattern.
- Add the finishing touch with the 2-color border.
- Work over yarn ends so you don't have to weave them in later.
Place Mats: 14 inches in diameter
Coasters: 6 1/4 inches in diameter
Basket: 6 1/2 inches in diameter x 2 inches tall
- Omega Sinfonia light (DK) weight mercerized cotton yarn (3 1/2 oz/ 218 yds/100g per skein): 2 skeins each #813 denim, #863 camel, #884 fuchsia and #869 gold
- Size E/4/3.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle