Ticker-Tape Elephant Wall Hanging: Part 3
Meet The Expert
In this Quilter's Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates how to complete your Ticker-Tape Elephant Wall Hanging.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Machine applique the fused shapes which also joins the quilt sandwich.
- Tip for quickly trimming and picking up thread ends.
- Use quilting paddles for sewing ease.
Finished Size: 40" x 40"
- Assorted coordinating scraps
- Assorted 2 1/4" by 10" - 20" scrap strips to total 175" when joined for binding
- 1 3/8 yards cream solid
- 2 7/8 yards backing
- Batting 48" x 48"
- 1 skein coordinating color embroidery floss or pearl cotton
- Size 5 embroidery needle
- 1 1/4 yards 18"-wide fusible web
- Basic sewing tools and supplies