Stockings Are Hung Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy McNally demonstrates how to sew the stocking blocks and assemble the Stockings Are Hung Quilt.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Use the stitch-and-flip method to create angles that might otherwise be difficult to make.
- Assemble and sew the stocking blocks.
- Use fabric bias for stretch.
- Complete the sashing units.
- Make the cornerstone units.
Quilt Size: 59" x 69" Block Size: 6" x 8" Number of Blocks: 25
- 1/4 yard red print*
- 1/4 yard white print*
- 1/2 yard green with white dots*
- 7/8 yard red with white dots*
- 7/8 yard black with white dots*
- 1 1/4 yards Christmas print*
- 3 1/8 yards white with gold dots*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Basic sewing tools and supplies