Concrete Jungle Wall Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilt expert Heather Valentine demonstrates how to create Concrete Jungle Wall Hanging.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Audition fabric colors.
- Create the perfect ¼” seam allowance using two different methods.
- Make narrow sashing.
- Complete and finish Concrete Jungle Wall Hanging.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Finished Size: Wall Hanging Size: 32 inches x 20 ¼ inches
- 26 assorted precut 5" squares
- 1/3 yard coordinating dark tonal
- 1/3 yard gray tonal
- 5/8 yard cream tonal
- Backing 40" x 28"
- Batting 40" x 28"
- Neutral-color all-purpose thread
- Quilting thread
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.