Fall Into Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilt expert Nancy McNally demonstrates how to create the Fall into Quilt.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Create the Maple Leaf Block.
- Sew the Stem Block.
- Master making Flying Geese Units.
- Prepare the ¼” square triangle strips.
- Assemble and finish the Fall into Quilt.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- 13/4 yards brown tonal*
- 3 yards assorted medium and dark tonals*
- 4.25 yards cream tonal*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
*Fabrics from the Uncorked collection from Windham Fabrics used to make sample.
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.