Star of Wonder Wall Hanging
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilt expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to create Star of Wonder Wall Hanging.
Skill Level: Intermediate.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Use foundation or paper piecing techniques.
- Select the best paper piecing products.
- Use ¼” and ½” triangles in different ways.
- Create a Y-seam.
- Complete and finish Star of Wonder Wall Hanging.
- 1/2 yard white*
- 1/2 yard medium blue*
- 2/3 yard light aqua*
- 3/4 yard dark medium blue*
- 2 yards navy*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Paper for paper piecing
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.