Gnome Appétit! Pot Holder
Meet The Expert
Surrounded by fabric and farmland, Linda Augsburg loves playing with patterns and prints, and she dreams of a day when she can finish a sewing project at the same moment that the bobbin empties. Full bio »
View other episodes by Linda Augsburg »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, sewing expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to create the whimsical Gnome Appetit! pot holder.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work with fusible webbing.
- Sew with insulated batting -- learn what it is and how to use it.
- Make a hanging loop with a folded fabric strip.
- Stitch raw-edge fusible applique.
- Assemble and complete the Gnome Appetit! pot holder.
Finished Size: Pot Holder Size: 8" x 8"
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.