Gnome Appétit! Pot Holder
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, sewing expert Linda Augsburg demonstrates how to create the whimsical Gnome Appetit! pot holder.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work with fusible webbing.
- Sew with insulated batting -- learn what it is and how to use it.
- Make a hanging loop with a folded fabric strip.
- Stitch raw-edge fusible applique.
- Assemble and complete the Gnome Appetit! pot holder.
Finished Size: Pot Holder Size: 8" x 8"
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.