Join expert instructor Krista Southern as she explains and demonstrates embroidery techniques on her machine. Stitch by stitch, the embroidery machine works like magic to create beautiful designs you can apply to any fabric on garments, home accents and even your quilts.
In the Fundamentals of Machine Embroidery video class, you’ll learn:
- How to employ proper stabilization to create eye-pleasing projects
- How to select the right sewing needles and thread
- Embroidery hoop know-how
- Industry standards for design placement
- The filled-embroidery technique
- Two machine appliqué techniques
- How to stitch and trim cutwork and lace designs
- Stitching redwork embroidery
- Adding shimmery mylar
- Creating 3-D Angelina designs
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.