In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Correctly identify the proper ruler foot and ruler height for your specific machine
- Use a variety of marking tools to prepare your quilt
- Prepare the ruler so it will grip the fabric
- Position the ruler and quilt along its edge
- Create straight-line quilting such as Piano Keys, Diamonds and Crackle
- Work with curved rulers to quilt Clamshells, Concentric Circles and Spirals
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.