Online Classes Home » Beading & Jewelry
|Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 item(s) found.|
The creative options in beading are truly limitless. There are many easy-to-learn techniques and the bead assortment found in stores is simply spectacular. With Annie's video classes, you can learn beginner and confident beginner techniques that will get you well on your way to creating beautiful jewelry. Topics in Annie's online and DVD classes include:
- How to make single, double and triple stranded projects.
- How to work with metal findings and make simple loops, wrapped loops and "messy" wraps.
- How to work with chain and different kinds of jewelry findings.
- How to make your own head pins and jewelry findings.
- How to wire-wrap briolettes.
Each beading and jewelry-making class is taught by expert instructors and designers within the craft industry. Before you know it, you'll be impressing friends and loved ones with your beautiful handmade jewelry! Give an Annie's beading class a try today!