Join Robyn Chachula as she creates three exclusive sweater designs in today’s most popular styles -- raglan, top-down and motif. Using written and crochet symbol diagrams, she demonstrates each stitch pattern used and explains construction techniques that will allow you to customize each sweater design to fit your size and shape.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet 3 exclusive sweaters.
- Substitute yarns to achieve the same look as the original design.
- Determine your measurements and sweater size for a perfect fit.
- Alter the neckline and yoke to suit your style.
- Crochet comfortable, stretchy armholes and ribbing.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams.
- Lengthen or shorten the body of a top-down sweater.
- How to change a motif tunic into a motif cardigan or sleeveless top.
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.