Christmas Decorating Secrets: Using Fresh Greens
Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
- Select "found" or purchased greens.
- Gather items that will extend the beauty of the greens throughout the holiday season.
- Condition the greens.
- Style the greens in creative ways around your home.
- Assortment of faux berries and holly
- Water tubes
- Floral foam
- Plastic container
- Plastic zipper bag
- Plant anti-transpirant spray