Make a Year-Round Perpetual Wreath
Meet The Expert
Lindsey Manning is the author and owner of the blog Repurpose and Upcycle. She loves simple DIYs, easy home updates, crafting and breathing new life into anything that has been previously tossed to the side. Her motto is, "If I can do it, you can too." She strives to create simple and reproducible projects that anyone can complete. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lindsey Manning »
In this episode you learn how to:
- Create a basic wreath to use all-year long.
- Prepare seasonal accessories to add to and remove from wreath month by month.
- Balance the proportion of the composition.
- Grapevine wreath
- Non seasonal greenery spray
- Ribbon for bows
- Additional accessories such as flowers, berries, seasonal
- Wire cutters
- Bamboo sticks or popsicle sticks
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks