Sweet Mother's Day Flower Holder
Meet The Expert
Susan Wagner is the Special Projects Director for the Country Sampler brand of Annie's Publishing and the editor of various special decorating publications produced by Country Sampler . Susan has been involved in home decorating and publishing for the past 20 years and has seen various styles and trends shape the decorating world. She works with designers and decorating... Full bio »
View other episodes by Susan Wagner »
- Make and style a paper cone flower holder.
- Give the littles a fun and easy way to make something for Mother's Day.
- Add sweet sentiments with stickers or other embellishments.
- Brown craft paper (12" x 12")
- Decorative paper
- Paper doilies (4")
- Paper tag
- Thin ribbon
- Florist tubes (if using fresh flowers)
- Glue stick
- Utility knife