Easy Front-Porch Decorating
Meet The Expert
Jennifer Carroll is a noted entertaining expert, photographer, designer, writer and contributor to special decorating issues of Country Sampler magazine and is also the host of www.celebratingeverydaylife.com. She is passionate about sharing recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects and easy-to-implement tips to help make life sweeter and less stressful. As an event planner... Full bio »
View other episodes by Jennifer Carroll »
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Choose base elements that can be refreshed.
- Select and arrange everyday items attractively.
- Consider color and texture to create a warm seasonal welcome.
- Transform fabric scraps into colorful no-sew bunting.
- 3 to 4 fabric patterns in quantities for desired length of bunting
- Ribbon or bias tape
- Paper for triangle template
- Hot glue