Creative Outdoor Entertaining
Meet The Expert
Jennifer Carroll is a noted entertaining expert, photographer, designer, writer and contributor to special decorating issues of Country Sampler magazine and is also the host of www.celebratingeverydaylife.com. She is passionate about sharing recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects and easy-to-implement tips to help make life sweeter and less stressful. As an event planner... Full bio »
View other episodes by Jennifer Carroll »
Explore these home decorating ideas and more in this episode of Creative Living brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Transform terra-cotta pots into entertaining essentials.
- Bring the indoors outside to enhance comfort and add style.
- Terra cotta pot
- Terra cotta saucer
- Decorative knob with flat bottom
- Strong glue or adhesive
- Terra cotta pots: 1 medium, 6 small
- Saucer, terra cotta or other material
- Greenery and moss
- Glass cylinder
- Strong glue